The trees are green, the buds are blossoming, and the birds are chirping– spring time is finally here in Throggs Neck! As we begin to see the neighborhood awaken from its wintery slumber, this is the perfect time to enjoy the beautiful weather with your friends and loved ones. Between the bike rides, beach trips, and planning vacations, many people also prefer to dine outdoors to maximize their time outside. That’s why many local restaurants and cafes are now adding outdoor seating and patios to accommodate even the most stubborn outdoorsy individual. Well, if you’re looking for that perfect place to dine outside, look no further! Whether it’s brunch with your crew, or a romantic candlelight dinner, Tosca Café is the perfect spot for any occasion.
The Sidewalk café is now open during the warm days, so feel free to take advantage of the weather, and people watch, while enjoying a delicious meal and great company. Tosca Café – an established Brunch King of the Bronx didn’t receive that title by accident. Every weekend, hundreds of people flock to Tosca to see what the buzz is all about, so here is a quick recap for all:
• All You Can Eat Brunch Buffet (AYCE) – from omelets, carving stations, to pasta, pizza and much more!
• All You Can Drink Champagne Selection (AYCD) – Champagne, Mimosas and Bellinis galore!
• Outdoor & Indoor seating- two sidewalk cafés & rooftop available
• Saturdays & Sundays from 11:30am-3:30pm
* Large groups & parties are always welcome- reservations are recommended!
Spring has Sprung, so Come One, Come All & Get Your Brunch on!